Beautiful 1,535 Acres of prime land located on the Southern Highway. The main features include:
1) 1 Mile of Southern Highway frontage
2) 3 Miles of Cabbage Haul Creek frontage along with 2 other internal creek coming from the mountains.
3) Property borders the Cockscomb reserve
4) Mix of Pine ridge to the front and jungle to the back.
5) Electricity along the highway
6) Front of property is about 100ft above sea level with property elevating as you go along to the back to an elevation of 700ft for some beautiful views of the stann creek valley.
7) 15 minutes to Hopkins Village (White sandy beach)
8) 30 minutes to Placencia Village (White sandy beach)
9) 1 Mile to Cockscomb Basin
10) Filled with natural wildlife including Jaguars, Tapir, monkey, variety of birds, variety of snakes, and various other natural wildlife.
11) 5 minutes drive to Supermarket and restaurants.
Great opportunity to own a great property for tourism purpose as the new cruise ship in Placencia Village will create a busy tourist season there.
The owner is selling the entire 1,535 Acres of land at US$875.00 per acre and currently not entertaining subdivision inquiries. You need to buy the entire 1,535 acres.
Appointment viewing and serious enquire only!!!!
Email Agent Eneyda Perera at email@example.com or call 011-501-6147575/011-501-6147210/011-501-6157210/011-501-2224190/ US Number 954-509-6185