“Heaven by the Sea!”
- Gazing at pristine sunrises over the sea, coffee in hand, from the privacy of your veranda.
- Wading in warm Caribbean Sea that has an incredibly sandy bottom with barealy a stone or weed, and where you can walk out over 200ft
- Enjoying long walks along a beach that seems to go on forever when the mouth of Fresh water Lagoon Closes in
- Fly Fishing in your own back yard on Fresh Water Lagoon or exploring the creek leading to it
- Escaping to the peace and quiet of your gated community after shopping for fresh produce or fish from street vendors in Hopkins or a morning shopping excursion n Dangriga or Placencia
If you'd like to retire in Belize or simply want to come for a visit ... come to Seiri del Mar! Designed and built with a North American audience in mind.
Phase One consists of (12) very spacious, high end condos all facing the sea, ready for you now. You can purchase them completely furnished or not. All of our furniture packages have been crafted by local artisans.
The ground level comprises two bedroom condos with 1,984 sq. ft. of living area. All bedrooms have their own en suite. Phase Two will host (18) smaller luxury condos ranging from one to two bedrooms. Foundations are in.
Hopkins is a small Garifuna fishing village. "Seiri" is a Garifuna word for "Heaven" and "del Mar" Spanish for "by the sea". Both are indigenous cultures to Belize. But English is indeed the official language. Hence the English translation "Heaven by the Sea".
We are situated along the Caribbean coast at the mouth of the Fresh Water Lagoon, one of the favorite local fly fishing haunts. Hopkins is the best location to live in all of Belize. Coastal, a relaxing fishing village far away from the city built near the mouth of Sittee River, one of the largest fresh water tributaries in the country, yet centrally located to the vast majority of Belize's most exciting water and land attractions as well as full service communities (Dangriga 30 minutes / Placencia 50 minutes / Belmopan 1.5 hours).
For more information contact Agent Eneyda Perera at email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 011-501-6157210/6201992 011-501-2224190 US Number 954-509-6185