Buy Belize Real Estate LLP present a two-storey concrete building measuring 4,675 sq ft. The building’s structure is 25% residential (2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, living room, dining room and kitchen). The remaining 75% is commercial/warehouse (glass windows, tiled floors, office spaces ½ bathroom, kitchenette).
The structure sits on a lot measuring 3,734 sq feet approximately. Its located near downtown Belize city where there is plenty of commercial activity.
Contact us for more information or to make an offer. All offers are welcome.
By Appointment viewing only.